Friday 9 September 2016

Full Face of makeup for under £10 ??

Hello Everyone,

So today I had the scariest of thoughts. If I was to go to an event that requires me to put on a face full of make up, how would I survive without my makeup bag and if I only had say £10 to my name. Would I be able  to create some sort of miracle?? 

In a bid to find out and to prove to myself that it is indeed possible, I took to the shops and searched the shelves for product that I could use. 

I was quite please to find a branded section in my local pound store. The last place I'd think to find the products that I ended up with. Happy Natalie. 

I didn't get much and most of the products I bought came from the pound shop but the products that I did buy are as follows:- 

💜Rimmels concealer in Ivory £1 for 10ml (no longer sold in boots but latest Rimmel concealer is only 7ml for £5.50)
💜Rimmels gel eyeliner in emerald £1/ boots price - £6.99
💜 Maybeline colour tattoo in endless purple £1/ boots price - £4.99
💜 unbranded eyelashes duo pack £1
💜 Barry M single eyeshadow In brown duo pack £1/ boots price - £3each x 2 = £6
💜Collection 2 in1 blush and highlight £1/ boots price £4.19
💜Natural Collections eyeliner pencil in black £1.99 (only product I purchased in boots) 

After the amount of money I saved just by paying a little visit to a pound shop I think I'll be paying them a little visit in the near future. In total I saved £22.67

Well I've just finished filming a video where I go through the products and try and come up with a look for you guys. It's not the best and I definitely needed a mascara but I tried my best and this is the final look.... There is 100% room for improvement but I enjoyed my experience. i'll definitely pay another visit to my local pound store for some branded make up but I wont give up my usual make up in a hurry.

Hope you enjoy and keep an eye out for the video to follow. 

Lots of love, 
Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment