Saturday 3 September 2016

Hello Everyone,

Today has been a rather eventful day to say the least. It was the first time I'd ever taken my baby girl to a formal event - a family wedding. It was eventful to say the least (more on that one tomorrow). any who, as my pyjamas are calling my name, and there's a cup of tea waiting to be drunk, I thought it would be a nice change to get to know more about the people behind the blogs. So no articles about beauty from me tonight but rather a series of questions. If you too would like to get to know each other, then please comment with your answers. I'd like to get to know you all on a more personal-ish level.

Here Goes...
1) What is your name? Natalie Charmaine Carroll

2) Where do you live? Swansea, Wales

3)Why Blog? Personally for me, I blog because it keeps my mind active, it is great for offering way's of promoting my creativity and of course I love to write.

4) Do you want more to come from blogging? Well I hardly think I'm going to be the next Zoella but you know what, I've only been doing this for 3 days and it makes me so happy, paid or not paid I'd happily do this as a hobby for the rest of my days! ha bit dramatic.

5) Something interesting about you? I don't really see myself as being an interesting person. In fact I am not sure if I should include this question, simply because I have no idea what to put here but I'd love to hear about your stories! The most interesting fact about me would probably be the fact that I have a bachelors degree in Tourism Management. (yawn!!!)

6) What do you do in your spare time? Apart from changing dirty nappies, juggling bottles, rattles and of course my daughter whilst singing the theme tune of my little pony, I don't really get up to much when I'm not writing. Most days it feels like I am dealing with a natural disaster so when I have five minutes to my self, I usually cut out and drift away into my own little bubble. Although, if I'm not overly tiered, I enjoy long walks, cooking, practising my make up and being silly with good friends.

7) Do you work anywhere else? I work for a tourism company. Nothing special, I just take a lot of inbound calls from people who ask silly questions and complain about the smallest of things. Those complaints are the best, I feel like I could write an entire article on that one day, but as a little taster - I was once asked to offer a refund of a holiday because the colour of the walls at the hotel was one shade darker than what was advertised in the brochure. I wish I was kidding.
 
8)How long have you been blogging for and do you enjoy it? I'm on day three and I'm having a lot of fun so its a big thumbs up from me!

9) How would you describe your blogging style? I find it difficult to pin point the exact category for my blogs. sometimes I like to chat about beauty, sometimes cooking and sometimes arts and crafts but always about my certain lifestyle so on that note, I'd say I'm leaning more towards lifestyle blogging!

10) How active are you? Well this is my third consecutive day on here. I like to post at least one article a day, whether it be big or small. Hopefully this motivation stays around for a while!

Thanks for reading, and again lets get to know each other!

Love Natalie,




No comments:

Post a Comment