Friday 23 September 2016

What's your fashion hates right now??

As of yesterday the Inevitable happened, Autumn approached. With that, came a long list of fashion trends. Some old and some, well some being attempted as we speak. One things for sure, my whole Autumn experience will be full of burgundy lipsticks, mustard long sleeve tops, mittens and woolly hats. One thing that will not be on the agenda of wardrobe purchases are UGG boots. Now this isn't because UGG boots have a rediculous price tag or because they're unsuitable for vegan fashionistas. Nope the reason why I hate these so called 'boots' is because of their unflattering appearance. I mean just look at my picture, I am yet to see a pair on a persons feet that doesn't resemble this gastly image. Hideous!! 

Before anyone says, everyone used to love these boots a few years ago because they were the trend. Not me!! In fact I remember being the most ungrateful person at Christmas when I opened a large box from my parents with a brand new pair in. Thinking I'd appreciate them because I loved trends, they figured I'd like these too. Nope. I couldn't even hide my fear of them and just quickly moved to the next gift. I'm not a very good lier. 

I remember laughing hard at an ex boyfriend who told me he thought they were the best things ever and proceeded to prove he owned a pair. Mate really? Well safe to say that relationship was doomed. 

Anyways, apologies for my long conversation about ugg boots but I thought I'd share somethings that I don't like as apposed to actually liking in the world of fashion. 

Does anyone have any fashion hates right now?? Let me know in the comments 


No comments:

Post a Comment